The ‘Cymraeg Campus’ Language Charter is a framework which will help us to promote and increase the use of Welsh across the whole school. It will provide a strong, Welsh ethos and all members of the school are encouraged to take full ownership of it. We at Willowbrook are aiming to achieve the Bronze award from the Language Charter and must achieve ten of the following targets:
1. Establishing a visual Welsh ethos.
2. The advantages of learning Welsh.
3. The use of incidental Welsh in the classroom.
4. The use of incidental Welsh outside of the classroom.
5. Welsh in assemblies.
6. Apps and websites to enhance learning and enjoyment.
7. Enrichment activities.
8. Developing reading.
9. Welsh across the curriculum.
10. A positive attitude.